An apple a day

Posted by DeVille |

I put a bid of $6 on this gorgeous curtain fabric a couple of weeks ago then forgot all about it until I got an email 7 days later saying that I'd won the auction. It's two pieces roughly a meter square each, one green wave on white and one white wave on green. I can't even remember exactly what I wanted it for! Actually I think I just wanted it because it was a fabulous apple green. I'm addicted to green, if it's green I need it, whatever 'it' is.

Now that it's arrived I still don't know what to do with it, but the green is such a vibrant kermitey colour and I adore it. I think eventually I'll either make shopping bags out of it or some fabulous cushions for my bedroom (which is also a beautiful shade of kermit green)!

0 people have commented:

Subscribe