One minute it's a beautiful sunny day, the next... Well, the picture says it all. At least I managed to keep my camera dry. But hey! It's stopped raining now! Just in time for everyone to start setting off their fireworks (oh yay) and keep me awake all night again. Yep, go ahead and call me the Grinch who stole Guy Fawkes!

Anyway, on to the positive stuff...

First of all, I am now the proud owner of a transforming Transformers DVD! In fact, I managed to buy the last one on the Shore, which pleased me no end.

Secondly, I now have a new addiction, having watched Ghost Rider for the third time this weekend! I can't remember what originally put me off Nic Cage (I think it was when he married some young asian girl - was that him?) but I'm back off the wagon, and devouring his movies with a vengeance. It started with Next (awesome, awesome, awesome!) now Ghost Rider... And National Treasure is the next on my list. I haven't even watched this week's Supernatural yet GASP!

Of course, this weekend should have been spent making my costume for our Christmas party in a couple of weeks - a Goth-Loli dress does not make itself. Every day I promise myself I'll at least start on the accessories, but I never seem to get around to it.

Until the next time I remember I have a Blog... Auf Weidersehn.

0 people have commented:

Subscribe