When I was shopping with mum the other day she mentioned how much she'd love something in orange, though despite finding many fabrics she liked, she wouldn't let me spend the money on her!
I went to spotlight today looking for a gathering foot (btw - since my last sewing machine post, I've bought a binding foot and a narrow hemmer) and some bottles (which they didn't have) and saw this lovely striped quilters cotton hiding in the corner and just down from it an orange based floral. Again the Emmeline Apron came to mind and I decided to grab these to make Mum an apron for her birthday. I ummmed an ahhhhed about finding a fabric for the reverse and decided to leave it, then when I was queueing I found a perfect orange poplin on sale. In real life, the orange of the poplin and the striped cotton match perfectly, so I'm super pleased.
A misty trees day dress
-
I bought the Itch to Stitch Sentosa Tank pattern a year or two ago and got
it printed in A0 while I was sick. I even managed to cut out a size 20 but
then ...
5 weeks ago
0 people have commented:
Post a Comment